Error: “An occurred during setup of Reporting Services extensions. Reason: Unable to find appropriate service endpoint information in the configuration object”
Reason: BIServices port is not deployed.
ü Activate inbound ports BIServices (System Administration > Setup > Services and AIF > Inbound ports)
ü Delete the WCFCONFIG entry in registry under the Dynamics AX current user hive key (HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware
ü Restart the box
ü Try installation again. If fails then continue with
ü Make the BC proxy user a local admin on the SRS box.
ü Redeploy BIServices services: AOT > ServiceGroups > Right Click BIServices and deploy.
Environment Details – Dynamics AX 2012 R2
Explanation: Reporting services Extension is a service that occupies a port in Dynamics AX 2012. Whenever you use Reporting services extension you need to activate a port BIServices.
Steps for Registry:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type cmd and then press ENTER.
3. In the Open box, type regedit and then press ENTER.
4. Locate the following subkey in the registry:
5. Delete the file “WCFCONFIG” file