preloader-matrix

Alfasith

The CIL generator found errors and could not save the new assembly

Hi,
Solution to solve this error,
So, how do we fix this problem?

Step 1: Stop the AOS

Atep 2: Delete all of the source in the C:Program FilesMicrosoft Dynamics AX60ServerMicrosoftDynamicsAXbinXppIL directory

When you do this, just delete all the files within the XppIL folder that are outside of other folders. Make a backup just in case, and the files would be generated while the full compilation is taking place

Step 3: Start the AOS

Step 3: Perform a full compile (it will not work without doing this)

Step 4: Perform a full CIL generation

 The drawback of this fix is that it takes a long time to complete. However, this fixes the issue, which is the desired outcome, and the services deployment and incremental CIL compilations moving forward would be error free.
As you can see, the service was deployed correctly and if I opened my inbound port I’ll see it there.
  

UPDATE:
After a FULL CIL compilation some time you will get the following errors:

AOT > Class> ReleaseUpdateDB41_Basic

I just went to the object in question and compiled them separately.

The outcome would correctly compiled all the artifacts, including my new service gorup. 

Regards,

Share on email
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.