How to achieve table relation in SQL without primary index 1:n
Select particular parent table (master table) db.table.
1. Right click select design
2. Select the respective field where we have to achieve unique index but not primary.
Right click on that filed select Indexs/keys…
3. Add the select the column to from that list and please make sure you change the property to YES in isUnique.
4. Save and select the design of transaction table where we try to achive Foreign key.
Right click on that particular filed and choose Relationships..
5. Add the relationship by select the tables and columns specifics.